Welcome to FEP!
Thank you for getting in touch and for your interest in the School of Economics and Management of the University of Porto (FEP), one of the most prestigious higher-education institutions in Portugal and Europe, and highly-ranked worldwide.
We are working on your request. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Meanwhile, here are some important links that might direct you where you need to go.
Programmes taught in English: 5 MSc degrees and 2 Ph.D. degrees
- Master in Management (dual degree with Kedge Business School, with FEA – University of São Paulo (agreement in renegotiation) and with Warsaw School of Economics – watch video here)
- Master in Finance (dual degree with Kozminski University and Prague University of Economics and Business)
- Master in Economics (English track)
- Master in Data Analytics
- Master in Economics of Business and Strategy
- PhD in Business and Management Studies
- PhD in Economics
- QTEM – Quantitative Techniques for Economics and Management
<< Tuition fees: check HERE
- BSc (International Students), Masters and PhDs
- Applications for the academic year 2023/2024 will be open from 4th January 2023 until 1st March 2023.
- Check the formal notice to get more information about requirements, documents, and other important information: Formal Notice BSc (international students) | Formal Notice Masters | Formal Notice PhDs
Reading this information does not dispense the reading of the public notice and the regulation.
- Read more about FEP and FEP graduate programmes HERE
- Useful information
- About Porto
FEP received the AACSB international accreditation, one of the most important international certifications in the area of business education. FEP is part of the distinguished group of about 6% of schools in this field that, all over the world, have this accreditation. More information here.
We hope to welcome you at FEP, where you will be part of a unique community of over 3,000 highly dynamic students, over 150 dedicated faculty and supportive professional staff!